I am using this temporary site as consulting archivist to be used and seen by corroborators of the project only. This site cannot be shared without my personal permission.
This a trial site to figure out how to use a cloud-based Airtable database with data and (cell phone made) photos of documents that are found in the Manuscript Collection at Special Collections and University Archives, Rutgers University Libraries.
- Form to submit data and photos of documents
- View a gallery of documents submitted so far (chronological order) (temporary public view) (temporary grid view)
- View a list of collections to be searched
- View list of collaborators and collections assigned or researched
- Download the data sheet to print out
- View a 1831 map of New Jersey with overlay on Google maps (showing county boundaries)
For questions: email me at email@example.com.